1.- Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
Information on the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
2.- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. With what purpose will we treat your personal data?
In Kapilab we will treat your personal data, collected through the Website with the following purposes:
1. a) In the case of contracting the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
2. b) Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
3. c) RTo send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Web Site, of Kapilab. We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
The fields of these registries are of obligatory completion, being impossible to realize the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
2.2. How long are the personal data collected retained? The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal liabilities may arise for the services rendered.
3.- Legitimitation: The treatment of your data is done with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
1. a) The request for information and / or the hiring of Kapilab's services, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In case you do not give us your information or do it in a wrong or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend your request, being impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting of the services.4.- Recipients: The data will not be communicated to any third party outside Kapilab, except legal obligation.
5.- Rights: As interested that you have provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation about whether we are processing your personal data at Kapilab, and specifically you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the regulations on data protection recognizes you, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
• Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
• Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
• The right to request their SUPPRESSION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• In certain circumstances, you can request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right of OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data.
You can exercise such rights by directing a communication to the postal address and / or email address that is stated in section "1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data.”
In addition, if any of your rights has been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/